Better broadband for your business
Broadband Connection Vouchers are being delivered by 50 cities across the UK. Each local scheme is designed to meet the needs of their local area and to help local businesses to grow and develop.
Connection Vouchers will be made available on a first come, first served basis until 31 March 2016.
The Government has extended the Connection Voucher Scheme to 50 cities across the UK with £40m of funding. The Scheme is managed by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK), a unit within the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs.
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
Your business is within an eligible area one of the 50 cities taking part in the scheme. Check your postcode to find out if you’re eligible
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years
To find out if your business is eligible for the grant please contact Maria West on Tel: 01268 494160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org