It's not too late! Government Grant worth £3000 to boost your broadband
It’s not too late to claim your connection voucher worth up to £3,000 for faster, better broadband through the Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme.
This scheme is available in 22 large towns and cities around the country (including London), to all customers as a discount against the total term rental / install cost of new fibre leased line (MIA) circuits
To receive a grant worth £3,000 Yellowspring can provide a connection quote from a broadband supplier in your area.
The eligibility criteria are set out below: -
• You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
• Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100.
• The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally.
• You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier.
• The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance im-provement on your current connection. There are some detailed re-quirements on speed that you should check before applying.
• You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last 3 years.
To find out more about the scheme and if you can qualify for this useful rebate, please contact Maria West at our offices on 01268 494101 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org