Are you ready for more work?
Statements and statistics are too numerous to quote regarding the improvements in the housing market and businesses involved in this sector need to be prepared for the increase in workload.
Increasing demand will also bring increased competitiveness and having a robust IT infrastructure will be vital to ensure the business remains agile and ready to respond.
A review of the infrastructure does not have to be time-consuming or indeed expensive, in most cases, free of charge. (Yellowspring does not charge for this service).
There are some simple questions to be considered that can provide an indication of the readiness of your system for the increased workload. Answer Yes to any question and a review is needed.
- Is your server more than 4 years old?
- Are you using an old edition of Microsoft Office?
- Do you only have 1 Internet connection?
- Will your staff numbers increase by more 15% since you bought your server?
- Have you had any problems with email over the last six months?
- Does collecting email on your Smartphone cause you problems?
- Is working from home unreliable?
If you have answered Yes to more than 3 of the questions then your system is not best placed to help you gear up to an increasing workload.
Do not wait until you actually are faced with a problem and your reputation can be dented very quickly in such a competitive marketplace. Contact Maria West on 01268 494101 or email email@example.com